My Experiment With Gratitude
We live in a world where everyone is chasing some or the other thing in life. In this journey of moving from point A to B we act upon our emotions, needs, greed, aspirations and a lot of other things, in consequence, we produce joy, happiness, stress, sorrow, pressure, anger, peace, blame, gratitude and so on. When I was reading Vivekananda a few years ago, he mentioned somewhere in one of his speeches that instead of playing blame games we can take a pause and look inside to find the source of everything going out from us. This thought becomes dear to me when I was crossing boundaries and meeting people for personal development of mine by listening to their stories. Two years ago during a residential program, I have realized the power of gratitude, how it can create magic in the world we are dealing with! Since one and a half year, I am practising exercises of gratitude to which I become familia...


Comments
Post a Comment